Our Core Values underpin the vision and culture of our practice, in striving to deliver the best HEALTH outcomes.
Health, Excellence, Account, Leadership, Teamwork, Hard-work
Holly graduated from Swansea University with a Masters in Osteopathy. She has always had a keen interest in healthcare, and now enjoys the rewarding experience of seeing the benefits of Osteopathy in her patients. Developing her Osteopathic skills in a clinic run by the NHS in Wales and a private clinic in Swansea University, she has had experience treating a variety of patients.
Holly was born in London and then raised in Ireland she is looking forward to living in Southampton. She has recently spent seven months travelling through South-East Asia; visiting Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and India. She enjoys hiking, baking and art in her free time.
Holly Rowe (M.Ost) working:
- Monday – 09:00 – 19:00
- Tuesday – 09:00 – 20:00
- Wednesday – 09:00 – 20:00
- Thursday – 09:00 – 20:00
- Friday – 09:00 – 19:00
Bookings and Payments
- Book via my online booking system, It is really easy! Convenient, saving you time.
- If you need to cancel a booking, a 24 hour cancellation period is required.
- If you do not show up to the appointment you will be sent an invoice to cover loss of fees to the clinic and member of staff waiting for you. If you arrive late for your appointment, the full amount will still be charged, and your session will end at the allotted time.
- There will be no refund on any treatment provided, or for missed appointments.
WE ARE OPEN!
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday – 09:00 – 20:00
Monday & Friday – 09:00 – 19:00
Saturday – 09:00 – 13:00