Sciatica Hedge End, Southampton is the name given to a set of symptoms caused by compression or irritation of the sciatic nerve.
Symptoms of sciatic nerve pain
Symptoms of sciatic nerve pain can vary: they can be intermittent aching to sever constant pain and can include pins and needles, tingling, numbness, cramping and muscle weakness.
Pain is most commonly felt in the lower back, hip and buttock are and can sometimes also be felt in the calf and back of thigh.
Symptoms are made worse by bending, sitting, coughing, sneezing or going to the toilet.
Causes of Sciatica
There are many different causes and getting an accurate diagnosis is important for receiving the right treatment plan in order to recover as soon as possible.
Bookings and Payments
- Book via my online booking system, It is really easy! Convenient, saving you time.
- It is also the one click you can make today to prioritise your health and get the check up you need. The first step to sorting out your aches and niggles.
- If you need to cancel a booking, a 24 hour cancellation period is required. If you cancel with greater than 24 hours notice, (day before) I can reschedule your appointment or I can issue a card payment reversal.
- If you do not show up to the appointment you will not receive a refund and if you arrive late for your appointment, the full amount will still be charged, and your session will end at the allotted time.
- There will be no refund on any treatment provided, or missed appointments.