Golfer’s elbow (medial epicondylitis) is a condition that causes pain on the inside of the elbow. usual as a result of repetitive ‘overstrain’ of tendons used for moving the wrist and hand, that attach on the inside of the elbow.
Despite its name, it does not just affect people who play golf, it also affects workers who do repeated activities with their hands, wrists, or arms.
What are the symptoms of golfer’s elbow?
The level of pain can vary from person to person, with some people reporting a mild niggle that comes and goes and others reporting a severe ache that can keep them awake at night.
How can you manage golfer’s elbow?
Anti-inflammatory gels may be helpful to control the pain, however it is best to see Proactive Osteopathy Clinic for proper examination and diagnosis and treatment.
Osteopathic treatment helps you to spend more time training and less time recovering.
Bookings and Payments
- Book via my online booking system, It is really easy! Convenient, saving you time.
- It is also the one click you can make today to prioritise your health and get the check up you need. The first step to sorting out your aches and niggles.
- If you need to cancel a booking, a 24 hour cancellation period is required. If you cancel with greater than 24 hours notice, (day before) I can reschedule your appointment or I can issue a card payment reversal.
- If you do not show up to the appointment you will not receive a refund and if you arrive late for your appointment, the full amount will still be charged, and your session will end at the allotted time.
- There will be no refund on any treatment provided, or missed appointments.