Sport & Remedial Massage
Sport therapy massage in Hedge End, Southampton is an aspect of healthcare that is specifically concerned with the prevention of injury and the rehabilitation of the patient back to optimum levels of functional, occupational and sport specific fitness, regardless of age and ability.
A gradual increase in tension caused by prolonged activity (or inactivity) can lead to stress being placed on muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons.
Proactive Osteopathy Clinic Southampton therapists work to rehabilitate injuries, meeting your individual needs and requirements to enable rapid rehabilitation achieving quicker, better and more lasting results which will also reduce the chances of injury reoccurring. Techniques applied are deep tissue massage to break down scar tissue and adhesion, lengthen and release tight muscles, increase flexibility and mobilise stiff joints.
Sport Therapy Incorporates Massage Techniques Such As:
Sport & Remedial Massage therapy in Southampton is effective for muscle injury; joint sprain and arthritis, including back, shoulder and hip problems. Sport & Rehabilitation massage Southampton also helps rehabilitate from injury or illness, postural problems and helps maximise your physical potential in whatever you do.
Benefits & Effects of Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy Southampton
Bookings and Payments
- Book via my online booking system, It is really easy! Convenient, saving you time.
- It is also the one click you can make today to prioritise your health and get the check up you need. The first step to sorting out your aches and niggles.
- If you need to cancel a booking, a 24 hour cancellation period is required. If you cancel with greater than 24 hours notice, (day before) I can reschedule your appointment or I can issue a card payment reversal.
- If you do not show up to the appointment you will not receive a refund and if you arrive late for your appointment, the full amount will still be charged, and your session will end at the allotted time.
- There will be no refund on any treatment provided, or missed appointments.