Hot stone massage in Hedge End, Southampton enables the body to become deeply relaxed, allowing healing to take place more efficiently and the therapist to work more deeply.
The aim of hot stone massage is to flush the body’s toxins and aid optimum healing due to the increase micro-circulation and oxygen intake within the tissues.
One stroke with a stone is equivalent to seven strokes by hand making Hot Stone Therapy very effective.
The combination of heated stones and aromatherapy oils a deeper and more intense massage as heat penetrates the body and relaxes muscles. A Hot stone is a treatment can be used anytime of the year, and can also be used as a self-indulging pamper massage especially in Winter when days are shorter and temperatures are cold. This means that after every treatment, you will feel rejuvenated and totally relaxed.
Contra-Indications of Hot Stone Therapy
Hot Stone massage is not appropriate if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, or are on medication that thins your blood. You shouldn’t get a hot stone massage if you are pregnant or have sunburn. You also may want to reconsider if you are menopausal, as it may trigger a hot flash.
- Drink plenty of water, to help flush toxins from the body
- Avoid tea, coffee and alcohol
- A quiet 24 hours if possible, avoiding strenuous activity
Bookings and Payments
- Book via my online booking system, It is really easy! Convenient, saving you time.
- It is also the one click you can make today to prioritise your health and get the check up you need. The first step to sorting out your aches and niggles.
- If you need to cancel a booking, a 24 hour cancellation period is required. If you cancel with greater than 24 hours notice, (day before) I can reschedule your appointment or I can issue a card payment reversal.
- If you do not show up to the appointment you will not receive a refund and if you arrive late for your appointment, the full amount will still be charged, and your session will end at the allotted time.
- There will be no refund on any treatment provided, or missed appointments.